Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.03.2020, 18:12   #975
Gintoki74
Старпом

Gintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордитьсяGintoki74 за этого человека можно гордиться

Цитата:
Kubo: "It has been so much time probably almost everyone forgot about it, and actually I also forgot. I thought the TYBW Arc wouldn't be animated, so I didn't expect the animation project in this 20th Anniversary. There's also the continuation of Burn The Witch that I didn't plan to serialize, and only showed it to my family and close ones because of pure curiosity. As a result, my editor saw it and told me to make it a series and animate it. It's the first time I'll be drawing manga and anime designs at the same time. I think it will be interesting and overall a good work. By the way, I have finished the manuscript. By the time you read the series, I'll be playing Animal Crossing, and so I'm looking forward to play it with everyone."

Забавно, что сам Кубо не ожидал, что финал анимируют. И то, что ваншот он только приколу нарисовал......умиляет. В общем если бы у джампа не было проблем с новыми работами, Кубо бы просто продолжал играть в Animal Crossing.

ЗЫ Радует, что Кубо участвует в создание аниме.
Gintoki74 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием

Время генерации страницы 0.14417 секунды с 15 запросами